There are some projects where it seems as if the client loathes every deliverable we put in front of them. What are some ways we can encourage the client to be more receptive to the project process? In this episode, that’s exactly what I delve into.
Comments? Email me at email@example.com.
Project Web Podcast – Episode 012 – The Client Hates Everything
These are the articles I discussed in the news and topic segments:
- Day Jobs vs. Side Projects (Scott H Young)
- Design Criticism and the Creative Process (A List Apart)
- Guidelines for Successful Communication With Clients (Smashing Magazine)
- 7 Common Project Management Problems (And How to Solve Them) (Six Revisions)
- Four Constants in the Ever-changing Web Design Industry (Six Revisions)
- The Design Matrix: A Powerful Tool For Guiding Client Input (Smashing Magazine)
- Measuring your successes and failures (Boagworld)
- The Hows and Whys of Educating a Client (Onextrapixel)