The web design industry is constantly evolving. For project managers, designs, and developers, taking a moment to analyze the industry and to see what’s in store is essential to seeing potential problems and opportunities. This episode provides some of my thoughts on where web design is going.
Comments? Email me at email@example.com.
Project Web Podcast – Episode 009 – Future of the Web
These are the articles and portfolios I discussed in the news and topic segments:
- Why your design will never be complete… (Gavin Elliott)
- Organization Tips For Web Designers (Smashing Magazine)
- Learning To Ignore Your Clients (Think Vitamin)
- HOW TO: Avoid Being a Disaster Client (Mashable)
- Why We Get Confused About Managing Projects (Herding Cats)
- Art Direction and Design (A List Apart)
- Where is the Future of Web Design? (Web Design Ledger)
- Purpose is Functionality (DesignM.ag)
- Ultimate Guide to Website Wireframing (Six Revisions)
- Making User Testing Happen (Boagworld)